Friday, January 29, 2016

Music is a true friend in my life!



Music is a true friend in our life, everyone agrees with this point. No matter what music, in what tune, what language and what instruments... simply everybody loves music. Our tastes and listening behaviour is different but they are music at the end.

In my family we have the variety of music lovers, one is the true music lover, one is Bengali music lover, one is Hard Rock music lover, one is an instrument music lover and my mother she loves singing herself.

These are only some varieties but like so many genres of music we are all in like like genres and nodes. Single harmony of rhythm flowing everywhere. Some of my friends are core Bollywood music lover, some of them are Metal music. Sometimes at the classroom, park and playground the debates which genre is best. But is that they truly likes music, I felt no. A true music lover should not be judged by a particular type of genre listener they should listen to all types and find out what is his taste in listening. Who know you will fall in love with an alien music like Arab, Spanish or Nordic but maybe you won't understand it's lyrics.

You may be surprised to hear that if you don't understand the language then how you can like such music. But I met many music lovers who actually do love music they don't understand it's lyric. Mr. Kulkarni, a librarian listen to Pina Bausch and Rammstein but he is a true-hearted Indian. Mrs. Joti, fashion designer listen to harp instruments and she often plays the piano. Sidhartha Roy, an M.B.A student listen to African witchcraft songs and he finds the truth through it.

I respect people and their individual taste in music. I don't judge what they are listening but often people debate our Hindi songs are best, our Bengali songs are great, Our Tamil songs are top. My question is, "what is our and their in music? Music has no boundaries, music is a true love, the true friend of us. We should not mark which one is good and which one is not. Let it leave to the listener and their choice.



All music are respected and there are good music and bad music too. But a true listener chooses his/her music as per their true taste in music. I love music that helps me wake up in the morning, then give me the energy to start my day. I love music that helps me to reduce city noise and keep in myself during the walk in the street. I love music which I can share with friends and they love them too. I feel music with love, sadness, smile and tears. The ultimate happiness comes in our life when we can feel true nodes of music and relate them. Every music has an enchantment and ecstasy all we need to choose what we do like?

This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

No comments:

Post a Comment