Friday, July 31, 2009

Some Funny Lines from My Own Creation

The Bats
(24.08.2007)


In a calm moonless night,
What these are smoldering bright?
Their legs are on the top branches
And heads are to the ground‐side.
(Continued up to 7 stanzas)
……………………………………………………

The Rain
(7.06.2007)


Summer is not happy
He has to walk off for this year;
Thus, the rain has arrived at last
With its everlasting desire.

(Some of the final lines)

……………………………………………………………

The Wooden Horse
(9.06.2007)


One day I give it an odd name,
He chuckled at me with little fain,
I overwhelmed and call him yet again,
But no reply;………………………
(Some lines from the middle of the poem)


**Note: I have written over 38 poems and its increasing day by day... I also write many essays, short stories, and going through two major novels too.Writing and painting is my best passing time to avoid borness.




No comments:

Post a Comment