Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Asus Zenfone 2 Is The World's First 4 GB RAM Mobile Device

Let's talk about new ASUS Zenfone 2 with 4 GB RAM. ASUS crafted the very first mobile device in the world which has 4 GB RAM. I am waiting for Zenfone 2 which is going to launch on 23rd April 2015 and available on Flipkart First.

Yes, I want to experience new Zenfone 2 before it becomes out of stock. It is the latest powerful mobile device available on the earth. My first love. ASUS Zenfone 2 is the smartest handset to jealous my friends. I remember the last time I used ASUS Tablet FE171 which was an ultimate gaming tablet with dual SIM and 2 GB RAM. Can you imagine what speed you will get on a mobile device which is having 4 GB RAM? I am waiting for my very first feeling when I able to put my hands on a Zenfone 2!

ASUS brings to life many wonders. Seriously, it's going to be the wow factor for sure. I am a crazy gadget lover. I love using the latest tablets and smart mobile devices to see the next level of upcoming and the latest technology. ASUS is the creator of excellent gadgets. The surprising fact about Zenfone 2 is the RAM and Intel Atom Processor speed. The PizelMaster Camera which is inbuilt technology to capture stunning, high-resolution photos even in Night and Low Light!!! The industry-leading Low Light mode which employs pixel-merging technology to capture up to 400% brighter photos at night, or in low-light scenes, without the need for a flash. ASUS ZenUI experience to deliver a new level of luxury to everyone. The device supports ASUS exclusive UI technology that charges the devices much faster than traditional speeds. This phone will be fully charged within 45 mins!!!  I didn't believe how smooth the device will be for playing my favorite game, Marvel's Contest of Champions!!! Play your favorite games from anywhere.


Five reasons, Why to buy an ASUS Zenfone 2?

No matter what, Zenfone 2 have latest mobile technology features:
1. ZenFone 2 comes with World€'s First 4GB RAM.
2. PizelMaster Camera for Night Travel captures best low-light photos.
3. ZenUI for the fastest battery charge and long life.
4. 2.3 GHz Intel Atom Processor
5. 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display

Coming to the price point, ASUS still not published the price in the market. They have promised that the device cost will be much lower considering the features. Overall I can see this phone is going to compete with the latest android mobile business. If the price will be affordable to the Indian customers then Zenfone 2 is the future smartphone device in pockets and purse. One more important fact is the size, 5.5 inch full HD display which I considering as Zenfone 2 is more than a smartphone, it's a smart palmtop. Don't miss out your opportunity to experience the future of ASUS technology. 

I would like to suggest the readers, please visit and like:
www.facebook.com/AsusIndia

The related social media hashtags to find more, Why New Asus Zenfone 2?
#Zenfone2 
#AsusZenfone2



No comments:

Post a Comment