Thursday, March 26, 2015

I Take Wash Bucket Challenge, Are You Ready? Share The Load !!!


Ariel India and Blogadda had given me a chance to take the challenge and do clean my own clothes at home. I took the challenge, are you ready to take the challenge too?

I am living in Bangalore and a working guy. I do not have time to wash my clothes. At home, my mother was helping me, here I took the Ariel challenge at home. Today is the second Semi Final Match in ICC World Cup. I took the Ariel challenge during watch the cricket match, India vs. Australia. I enjoyed cricket, delicious foods and friendly time, meantime my clothes are cleaned in the washing machine. 

It was a fun to take part of this and share the load. In our family our mother, wife, sister they should not do all the household work only. We shall help them by taking care of some of the loads. And one of the easiest tasks is to washing the clothes. Why not taking a challenge and #ShareTheLoad.
#ShareTheLoad I took the #WashBucketChallenge
The time I finished the challenge I felt glad about myself that I successfully did my own work at home and it was so easy. In daily life, we deal lot of works outside and inside. We enjoy watching TV, listen to music, play chess, read books, or do the things we are love to do. Why not take the wash bucket challenge at the same time?

I don't think if we do so, we will lose the concentration in enjoying the other works. After all happiness comes when we share our work within a group. Home, sweet home, we must take the small family challenges which can be one of our leadership qualities. If women can do office and homework together, then our duties at home can not be compromised.

All the best to you... Here I won!!! Share your story.


This post is a part of the #WashBucketChallenge activity at BlogAdda.com is association with Ariel India

No comments:

Post a Comment